Welcome to Camping du Gouffre
Open from May 10 to September 29, 2019
NOTICE OF BOIL AT THE CAMPSITE DU GOUFFRE
- Minimum of two nights required for a reservation. *** Long weekends, 3 nights are payable *** (Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day, Canada Day, Labor Day)
- Note that dogs are not allowed in cottages and ready-to-camp tents
- Dogs so PITBULL are banned in the camping Union network
- Camping sites are for 2 adults and minor children from the same family. To add additional people, please add them to step 3 of your reservation.
- Please note that you will be called automatically if your booking does not meet the requested criteria
- Sites: departure: 13h00 | arrival: 14h00 | Sunday and holidays departure: 17h
- We always keep some sites for phone bookings.
- Please read the booking and cancellation policy policy before proceeding.
- Important: if you have problems while booking online 1.866.435.2143
The price of renting a camping site is valid no extra charge to a camper party of 2 adults and minor children of the same family.
A minimum of 2 nights (3 during the week-ends of St-Jean-Baptiste, Canada Day and Labor Day) is required to make a reservation
A $40 deposit is required to make a reservation
No refunds are given for cancellations or modifications made 7 days or less before arrival date
If the cancellation is made more than 7 days before arrival date, $20 will be reimbursed, and $20 will be kept as administrative fee. However it is possible to modify reservation dates with no costs whatsoever in that period.
If the client does not show up and no cancellation has been made, we keep the site reserved for the first night; then, we cancel the reservation and charge 2 nights to the client (including the deposit).
The reception must apply this policy thoroughly.
Exception: Cyclists are not required to make a reservation; They are guaranteed to get a tent site for one night; however, reception staff cannot confirm site numbers, ands do not need to confirm the reservation
Monthly reservation of a campsite :
The price of renting a campsite is available at no extra cost for a camper party of 2 adults and minor children of the same family .
When booking a month or more, a deposit of $ 120 is required and is non refundable. However, it is transferable if the customer calls in more than 14 days of the arrival date .
Cottages and Bruce’s Tent :
The price of renting a tent or cottage is valid under the normal seating capacity specified by the campsite. Please ensure the normal capacity included in your package.
A minimum of 2 nights is required to make a reservation
A $80 deposit is required
Non-refundable deposit at any time. Stay transferable at no cost to more than 14 days of the arrival date.
If a cancellation is made less than 7 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total of the invoice will be charged to the credit card. The reservation cannot be modified at that time.
If the client does not cancel and does not show up, 100% of the total invoice will be charged to the credit card.
All cottages are non-smoking
Pets are not allowed
The non-respect of these policies will result in a $200 fee.